Elk Berg Dress
The Elk Berg Dress is a midi length dress with a capped sleeve and shirt collar. The dress is buttoned through to the waist seam with sustainably-sourced corozo buttons. The waist seam is straight at the front and back with gathers, but angled up at the side. The dress also has side seam pockets. Crafted from a light viscose, the dress is breathable with a silky hand feel.
- Midi length dress in vibrant multi-coloured print
- Capped sleeve and shirt collar
- Buttoned through to the waist seam
- Sustainably-sourced corozo buttons
- Waist seam has angled detail at the sides
- Side seam pockets
- Light viscose fabric makes the dress breathable with a silky hand feel
- Yardage print, so each piece will have a unique print placement
- Refer to the Care Instructions below for proper maintenance of your Berg Dress
This dress has a regular fitting body with a slightly more relaxed upper section. The tuck at the waist draws the shape in slightly. The front length is more midi with a longer, asymmetric hem at the back. We recommend you take your usual size checking the bust, waist, hip and sleeve opening measurements for best fit.
Designed in Melbourne
Made in China
65% ECOVERO™ Viscose 35% Viscose
This smooth, floaty fabric has a matte sheen and a fluid drape. Colours and prints have a vibrant finish.
LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose fibres are derived from sustainable wood and pulp, coming from certified and controlled sources.
- We recommend cold hand washing in a mild detergent. Only wash when required to reduce water consumption.
- Gently pull the garment back into shape and air dry, either flat or hanging, in the shade. After washing, viscose will appear to have shrunk and will have a coarse hand feel. Don’t worry! Once it is dry, use a warm steam iron on the reverse. The fabric will iron out easily and regain its shape, hand feel and fluidity.
- On the first wash, there may be a small variance in length measurements from 1 to 3cm which our production team take into account in the design.
Elk Berg Dress